Miami Everglades Tours
Miami Tour Combos
• Adults: $69.99
• Children: $59.99 (12 years old and under)
The first part of this tour combo will show you to the best sights in Miami and you will pass through hundreds of magnificent landmarks and famous movie locations. The Miami City Tour will take you to some of Miami's hidden treasures such as the famous Holocaust Memorial, the Venetian Pool, the Biltmore, the CIA's top secret boat house. You'll also see Miami's famous city districts such as the Art Deco District, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, and Downtown Miami. The tour will also take you down some of the most famous streets of Miami including Old Cutler Road, Brickell Avenue, Calle Ocho, and Ocean Drive. You will have free time to purchase food and souvenirs while at Coconut Grove. This city tour of Miami will be sure to show you the city of Miami from the eyes of a local expert.
After a nice tour of Miami, the tour will continue to the Florida Everglades. The Everglades is one of the most rare and beautiful places in the United States. Your tour to the Everglades will show you this one of a kind eco-system which is the largest sub-tropical wilderness in the United States. Your tour to the Everglades will be sure to give you the experience of a lifetime. While traveling to the Florida Everglades, the tour guide will give you an interesting narrative of Miami and the Everglades. The narration includes interesting facts about Everglades wildlife, weather, the ecosystem, and why its called the "River of Grass". You will also be entertained with Miami true crime stories and trivia. Once you arrive to the Everglades, you will board an Airboat tour which will take you deep into the Everglades. While on the airboat tour, you will see the various wildlife which live in the Florida Everglades, including endangered birds, the American alligator, and maybe even a white-tailed deer, a few snakes, and the rare and endangered Florida Panther. After the exciting airboat tour, the Everglades tour will continue with an interesting wildlife show, including an exciting encounter with the American alligator. There will be plenty of photo opportunities during the airboat tour and the wildlife show. You will even have an opportunity to hold a small alligator for those who are brave enough. You will have free time to purchase food and souvenirs in the Everglades.
The Miami City Tour and Everglades Tour Combo will give you the experience of a lifetime. There will be numerous picture opportunities so be sure to bring your camera.
The tour bus is equipped with digital audio and TVs to improve your Miami and Everglades tour experience. The tour commentary is available in a variety of languages through available headsets (English, Español, Portuguese, Italiano, Deutsch, Français, Russian, and Mandarin Chinese). English commentary will be broadcasted on the tour bus's audio system.
• Pick-up and Drop-off from most Miami locations (see pick-up locations below)
• Miami City Tour
• 40-Minute Airboat tour deep into the Florida Everglades
• 30-Minute Wildlife show with Alligators and various wildlife
• Plenty of picture opportunities on the Miami City Tour and the Everglades Tour
• Bottle of water
• Free cup of Cuban Coffee
• Souvenir visitor's map
• Free time to purchase food and souvenirs in Coconut Grove and the Everglades
• Tour commentary broadcasted in English on the tour bus audio system. The bus tour is also narrated on headsets in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Russian, and Mandarin Chinese.
• 7 hours (Approximate)
• Tour Departs Everyday
• Tour Start Time: 10:00 am (approximate)
• Tour End Time: 5:00 pm (approximate)
• Most hotels in Miami and Miami Beach
• Click on "View Pick-up Locations" below
• Pick-up is not available from Coconut Grove and Coral Gables.