Miami Everglades Tours
Miami Tour Combos
• Adults: $49.99
• Children: $39.99 (12 years old and under)
The Florida Everglades is one of the most rare and beautiful places in the United States and one of the main attractions in Miami, Florida. The Everglades is a one of a kind eco-system and it is the largest sub-tropical wilderness in the United States. The Everglades is home to many rare and endangered wildlife. No trip to Miami is complete without an Everglades Tour and this tour will give you the experience of a lifetime.
The Everglades Tour starts with a pick-up at your Miami hotel. While traveling to the Florida Everglades, the tour guide will give you an interesting narrative of Miami and the Everglades. The narration includes interesting facts about Everglades wildlife, weather, the ecosystem, and the meaning of "The River of Grass". On the tour bus, you will also be entertained with Miami true crime stories and trivia. Once you arrive to the Everglades, you will take an Airboat tour which will take you deep into the Florida Everglades. While on the airboat tour, you will see the various wildlife which live in the Florida Everglades, including endangered birds, the American alligator, and maybe even a white-tailed deer, a few snakes, and the rare and endangered Florida Panther. After the exciting airboat tour, the Everglades tour will continue with an interesting wildlife show, including an exciting encounter with the American alligator. There will be plenty of photo opportunities during the airboat tour and the wildlife show. You will even have an opportunity to hold a small alligator for those who are brave enough. This is a great picture opportunity.
The tour bus is equipped with digital audio and TVs to improve your Everglades and Miami experience. The tour commentary is available in a variety of languages through provided headsets. English commentary will be broadcasted on the tour bus's audio system.
• Pick-up and Drop-off from most Miami locations (see pick-up locations below)
• Tour commentary of Miami and the Everglades on the tour bus
• 40-minute airboat tour deep into Everglades National Park
• A 30-minture wildlife show with Alligators and various wildlife
• An opportunity to hold a small alligator
• Many picture opportunities on the airboat tour and during the wildlife show
• Bottle of water
• Souvenir visitor's map
• The bus tour commentary is broadcasted in English on the tour bus audio system. The bus tour is also narrated on headsets in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Russian, and Mandarin Chinese.
Tour Start Time: 10:00 am (approximate)
Tour End Time: 2:00 pm (approximate)
Many hotels in Miami and Miami Beach - View the pick-up locations below.
• Advance reservations are required
• Snacks and souvenirs are available for purchase at the Airboat ride departure location